Sad News Gets Released About Michael Strahan’s Health

For the last week or so, Michael Strahan has been unable to fulfill his duties as host of Good Morning America after he tested positive for the deadly virus responsible for COVID-19. He has been self-quarantining during this time but did manage to appear remotely for work for his other job as a voice on NFL Sunday with Fox, which covered the NFC Championship game.

Strahan planned to appear on Good Morning America this week to discuss his diagnosis, but both TMZ and Deadline might have beaten him to it. They both reported that the 49-year-old former NFL player tested positive for COVID-19, although the GMA host has not confirmed that publicly.

Because Strahan has not appeared on the Good Morning America program this week, fans had begun to suspect that he was COVID-19 positive. However, he did appear on FOX for his remote commitment for the NFC game.

Strahan is not experiencing terrible symptoms. This has been good news for the television personality because it should not be too long before he is able to get back to work doing the things that he loves to do.

As the father of sixteen-year-old twin sisters, Isabella and Sophia, he has to remain vigilant about his diagnosis. A source claimed that he did come into contact with the pair after he was exposed to COVID-19. They are also getting tested to make sure that the virus was not passed along to them as well.

Strahan’s twin teen daughters live with their mother, Jean Muggli, most days. She also is undergoing COVID-19 testing. All three have yet to receive their test results, at the time their status was last reported to the media.

On Thursday, Robin Roberts and others addressed how the sporty co-host of GMA tested positive for the virus.

“We know that you have noticed that Michael has not been here with us this week,” Roberts said. “He wanted us to let you know he has tested positive for COVID. He’s at home quarantining right now.”

Co-host George Stephanopoulos also had words to share on the topic of Michael Strahan’s diagnosis.

“He’s also feeling well and looking forward to being back here shortly,” Stephanopoulos said. “You should know that all of us here, both in front of the camera and behind the scenes, have been cleared by Disney to be hereafter contact tracing and following CDC guidelines.”

Stephanopoulos tested positive for COVID-19 back in April. He was asymptomatic.

While on the air, Roberts and Stephanopoulos joked about how Strahan’s dog, Enzo, would be working overtime in “keeping him nice and warm” as the former NFL star recovers from the illness.

Hopefully, Strahan recovers quickly and tests negative for the virus soon. The country will miss him while he is gone from Good Morning America because of the coronavirus.

Testing positive for COVID-19 can be a scary experience. The virus can be deadly and has resulted in hundreds of thousands of American deaths since it first spread to the country at the beginning of 2020.

Related Posts

I Went Into the Garage to Grab a Toolbox — and Found Something Completely Unexpected

I only meant to spend a minute in the garage. That was all. The plan was simple, straightforward, and utterly mundane: grab an old toolbox from the…

These are the consequences of sleeping with your c… See mor

These are the consequences of sleeping with your cell phone closer than you think — and most people don’t realize it until the effects start adding up….

AOC Freezes the Chamber as She Stares Down Kid Rock and Delivers Four Words That Ended the Moment

The studio froze the instant she said it. One sentence, cold and final, hurled across a glossy TV set and straight into a culture already on edge….

Trump Grants Clemency to Courageous Military Figure

The announcement hit like a political earthquake. In a single stroke of a pen, Donald Trump didn’t just free a man — he detonated a national fault…

Minneapolis Mayor Speaks Out After Woman Fatally Shot by ICE Officer

A fatal split-second decision by a federal officer has ignited outrage, reopened old wounds, and plunged a city already scarred by police violence back into crisis. The…

Authorities Share New Details After ICE-Related Incident in Minneapolis

Authorities have released new details regarding an incident involving a federal immigration agent in Minneapolis that resulted in a civilian being injured. Officials emphasized that the situation…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *