Tucker Carlson Accepts News Director Position At OAN

Carlson Parted Ways With Fox Monday Morning
OAN’s News Director Died Unexpectedly Last Week
“Almost like it was meant to be,” said Carlson
Fox Stock tumbles 4 points
Washington, DC – Tucker Carlson and Fox News parted ways Monday morning in the wake of a lawsuit settlement that had the network telling nasty lies about the popular pundit. Within hours, Carlson had a verbal agreement with OAN to be its new Director of News, which also comes with a one-hour primetime slot.

“I’m pleased to represent my fans once again on a network that still has some integrity,” said Carlson, “I can promise you that OAN News will be the finest collection of topics chosen specifically for people who watched shows like mine.”
Carlson went on to thank his friends Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham for “always having his back” before Fox “put a knife in it.”
Carlson will continue to receive a paycheck from Fox for another two years and has signed an agreement not to sign with anyone else for that time period but he says that “as soon as that’s over” he’ll start captaining the OAN ship.

It’ll be well worth the wait, patriots. In the meantime, surely he’ll be filing some sort of lawsuit that asks for an ungodly amount of money. God Bless America.

Related Posts

Massive destruction leaves families in danger… See more

Massive destruction has left families in danger as entire neighborhoods struggle to cope with the aftermath of a sudden and devastating event. Homes that once provided safety…

NFL Player found this morning at his home…

As of today, there are no reports of an NFL player being found deceased in their home. The most recent notable passing in the NFL community was…

Baby, was found in a trash can earlier today, it’s over… See more

The community was left deeply saddened earlier today after reports emerged that a baby was discovered in a trash container, an incident that has touched many hearts…

HT7. Three Robbers Approach A 77-Year-Old Granny At The ATM; Biggest Mistake Of Their Lives

In a remarkable act of courage and quick thinking, a 77-year-old woman in Wirral, United Kingdom, successfully disrupted an attempted robbery at an ATM. The incident, which…

Woman her husband on honeymoon after he refuses to …

On May 20, businessman Raja Raghuvanshi arrived in the scenic city for his honeymoon with his new wife, Sonam Raghuvanshi. Days later, he was found dead, his…

Bush, Obama Join Forces To Criticize Closing Of USAID By Trump

Former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama joined U2 frontman Bono on Monday to console USAID employees and take some final shots at President Donald Trump…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *